Friday, March 20, 2015

So today I have an away game for soccer and I am pretty pumped to go actually, but I don't like that its such a far game, like where tf is maesar? but its a FRIDAY thank God that it is, I'm ready to party after my soccer game tonight haha, jk I don't party i'm a holy child (: But i really miss dancing with my home boiiii justin and the main crusty, we need to do that soon again.

I recently started thinking about senior and how its coming to an end and how everyone is leaving and going to go of to do great things in there life's, and I'm honestly really happy for all of them, but its going to be sad not seeing your closest friends everyday, and laughing with them, getting on each others nerves, but i hope i still have contact with my days ones in a few years ):

No comments:

Post a Comment