Today is senior night for the boys soccer team and its kinda sad because yesterday was justins senior night for tennis and he started to cry and i was holding back my tears because i didn't want anyone to see me cry lol but i don't think I'm going to cry today, ill probably cry after when I'm just with my friends. Its hitting me that this school year is ending i would have never thought that this year would come to an end honestly, but at this point i have to enjoy the time i have left with my friends that are leaving and make the most out of it. Its a new chapter of my life.
As of right now I'm listening to bebe rexha (only cristi would know who this is) yesterday during weight training was so legit all we did was pump our arms and listen to bumpin music.
No comments:
Post a Comment