Thursday, May 14, 2015
Today will be the last day i will ever use this blog, senior has done me well. Many unforgettable moments with my friends, but its time for a new chapter in my life. School this year has had its ups and down but this year will never be forgotten, i love everyone in my senior class, i just wish we all could have been a bit more close to each other. i have made friends that i never in a million years think id even talk to. and I'm extremely grateful for my friends and my family even though they get on m nerves a few times. At this point I'm not really sad, I'm actually pretty happy that my high school carrier is over, its time for me to grow up , and i think its time for all of us to grow up and take life by the hands. I may be lazy at times, but i will not give up on my future. Tomorrow will be my last day of high school ever. And its a bit overwhelming but really happy that I'm done with school. Now summer is here and I'm ready to enjoy it to the utmost. hen collage starts and my new life beings. the only thing I'm scared of is losing the people i have in my life, like kailey, braxton, justin, isabel, maria, elyse, destina, and cristi. Its heart breaking knowing i wont see this these people everyday anymore.But again as i have said before, i wish them all the best. I have so much love for you guys, and you've all have helped me in everything and i will always have the best memories with you guys. this summer I'm going to dedicate it so spending it with the people i know i wont be seeing often anymore. I just wish i had gotten closer to the friends that i have now sooner. But better late then never right? Not only am i going to my my friends but my teachers, i see all of them ass friends and i hope in the future we still have contact with each other, because that's how much i care for them. They have all helped so much and i am also very grateful i got to get close to some really cool teachers. (Mr. Lane will always be my best friend, even when he moves to NYC) (':
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment