Soccer. Is. Kicking. My. Butt. I have been sore for so many days, it isn't even funny. It's going to be soo cold today for soccer, but i am enjoying this weather so much, yesterday it was snowing and the sun was out, it was so beautiful. Now all i want to do is listen to music but i don't have my ear phone D: haha #sadlife . today will consist of me going to soccer practice, then home, eat, shower, sleep. Sounds like the best Friday night ever honestly. But i don't know if I'm going to hang with my friends or bae.. Maybe if i had bae i would hang with them but, nope (laughing emoji + crying emoji). but I'm probs going to just sleep all day today.
I am in need of help. Senioritis has hit me so hard. I seriously don't want to do anythinggg, i just want to be home and sleep, and hang with friends, if life was that simple it would be so great, but sadly its not and we all have to put up with school for a few more months.. THANK YOU BABY JESUS. I seriously love talking to Elyse every time we talk she just always laughs and it honestly makes my day 100 times better. (:
A.l.e.j.a.n.d.r.o. you're the reason why I enjoy coming to school. You make me smile whenever I see and talk to you. (:
ReplyDelete